Become a member today—it’s only through our partnership with Glade community history enthusiasts like you that we’re able to continue “Making Glade Community History Live ON!” Members are partners in GCHS'S mission to engage a broad range of people in Glade community history through events and stimulating educational programs that bring Glade history to life.
- Recieve four GCHS newsletters a year
- Recieve help researching your family history
- Attend entertaining & educational programs
- Attend four GCHS general meetings a year
- Opportunity to become and active board member & help preserve Glade community history for future generations.
GCHS - Membership
Glade Community Historical Society is a 501(c)3 exempt organization. The society’s income is derived from donations, fundraisers, and gift shop sales, as well as memberships, which are open and available to all interested persons.
GCHS members who would prefer to have a monthly deduction from their checking account. Please contact us for more information.
If you have joined in the past, you should be contacted prior to the expiration on your current year. If you are unsure, please call GCHS at 479-366-4424. New members may join by either picking up and completing a membership form at the museum, by calling us, or by purchasing a membership online here: